Referrals To Financial Experts And Counselors

As you practice, you develop a growing list of counselors and experts that you can refer your clients to, depending upon their needs. There are private assessors who can help get a child’s needs and wishes before the court.

We can refer real estate lawyers who can help with house sales. Parties who wish to reconcile may be helped by a marriage counselor and there are also parenting co-ordinators to help parents negotiate custody and access issues. We can also match our clients up with business evaluators and pension evaluators that will save the client the trouble of going to the Internet and hope that they’re making the right choice when they chose an evaluator.

Our experts are also aware that the work they are doing needs to meet the requirements of a family law situation. If someone needs to have a pension valuation, we know that the expert is going to write a report that will be clear to a family law judge. The people we recommend have proven records and experience with us.


If you, or someone you care about, is dealing with family law issues in York Region, Durham Region or Toronto, contact Feldstein Family Law Group for a consultation.

This article is taken from a February 25, 2009 interview with Sanja Curic, Family Lawyer with Feldstein Family Law Group, a Toronto Ontario Family Law Firm. Note that laws vary from province to province. Please consult with a lawyer in your own area to be sure of the laws and specific issues in your own jurisdiction.