How The Amount Of Child Support Can Be Changed Or Withdrawn

January 3, 2008 by  
Category: Child Custody, Divorce

Comments Off

Withdrawal of child support occurs when the child ceases to be a child of the marriage. Under the Divorce Act, that can occur when the child is working full time, is 18 years or older, and is not in school anymore. Also, when the child decides to change residence and goes to the mother’s residence […]