Where To Apply For Skilled Worker Applications

December 22, 2008 by  
Category: Skilled Worker

Comments Off

Under section 11 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, an applicant has a right to apply a permanent resident application in two kinds of locations in the world. One is the place they have been admitted legally for at least one year. For example, if you are a student from Pakistan and studying in […]